A quick demonstration of jTable.
- 08.03.2014: jTable v2.4.0 - Support for setting functions as actions. Also localizations and bugfixes.
See all change logs.
What is jTable
jTable is a jQuery plugin that is used to create
AJAX based CRUD tables without coding
- Automatically creates HTML table and loads records
from server using AJAX.
- Creates 'create new record' jQueryUI dialog form.
When user creates a record, it sends data to server using AJAX and adds the same
record to the table in the page.
- Creates 'edit record' jQueryUI dialog form. When
user edits a record, it updates server using AJAX and updates all cells on the table
in the page.
- Allow user to 'delete a record' by jQueryUI dialog based confirmation.
When user deletes a record, it deletes the record from server using AJAX and deletes
the record from the table in the page.
- Shows animations for create/delete/edit operations
on the table.
- Supports server side paging using AJAX.
- Supports server side sorting using AJAX.
- Supports master/child tables.
- Allows user to select rows.
- Allows user to resize columns.
- Allows user to show/hide columns.
- Exposes some events to enable validation with forms.
- It can be localized easily.
- All styling of table and forms are defined in a CSS
file, so you can easily change style of everything to use plugin in your pages.
CSS file is well defined and commented.
- It comes with pre-defined color themes.
- It is not depended
on any server side technology.
- It is platform independed and works on all common browsers.